Race Me Women's Two Piece Bikini in Canary Print
Discover our latest print creation, Canary. Hand-illustrated by our co-founder Lulu Zagame, this print is a celebration of life, freedom and the magnificent Bird of Paradise flower.
We've partnered with organisation One Tree Planted. So every swimsuit you buy plants a tree!
For lovers of fitness and the earth. FiT sustainable, athletic swimwear.
- Two Piece Bikini
- Thin strap crop top with racer back design and supportive fit.
- Solid coloured straps
- Low cut brief with glamorous double side straps
- Designed for optimal athletic performance.
- Made from luxe, high-tech, Italian fabric.
- Eco-friendly: composed of ECONYL® yarn (derived from regenerated pre and post consumer waste, including fishing nets. This helps reduce waste in our oceans and landfills).
- Hand-illustrated, one-of-a-kind print, inspired by nature.
- Print: canary
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia.
- Made ethically in India, in a small, female-run workplace.
- Plastic-free, eco-friendly packaging. (We send our swimsuits to you in cute little compostable mailer bags, which you can put in your garden with your fruit and veggie scraps!)
- Designed for an array of water sports, including: swimming, triathlon, ocean swimming, ironman, diving & synchronised swimming.
- Ocean and pool friendly (swimsuit maintains its colour for 240+ hours. Ultra chlorine resistant).
- UV protecting: High UPF 50+ rating to protect you from the sun's harmful rays (blocks 97.5% of all Ultra Violet Radiation).
- Stretchy thread to avoid any breakage from sharp movements.
- Thin strap design minimises movement restrictions.
- Bar Tack reinforcement on all junction points.
- Built-in shape retention (your swimsuit will maintain its form fitting shape after numerous wears).
- Muscle compressing.
Style no. WP5063
Caring For Planet and People
Born from a profound love affair with nature and fitness, FiT Swimwear exists to combine the need to take care of our health, with the urgent need to take care of our planet.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
For orders under $150:
Delivery to Australian addresses is $7.50. (Takes approx. 2-5 business days).
Standard delivery for international orders is $12. (Approx. 7-15 business days).
Want your new swimwear in a hurry? Express international delivery is $39. (Approx. 2-5 business days).
FiT Swimwear take no responsibility for any customs duties, foreign taxes or other fees that may be imposed during the importation into your country.
HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN MY SWIMSUIT WILL ARRIVE?
Orders are generally processed within 1-3 business days. Once your swimsuit ships we'll send you an email with your tracking number.
We want you to love your new swimwear!
If you need to exchange your item, you can do so on full priced items that are returned within 14 days of the tracked delivery date to you.
EASY RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Swimwear must be in brand new and unworn condition, with all original tags still attached.
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise your exchange.
All purchases of sale swimwear are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about sizing.
Robb & Lulu Swimwear Brands
Level 1, Suite B
290 Burwood Rd
Hawthorn, Victoria, 3122
If you have any questions about your online order, shipping or returns & exchanges, please email us at email@example.com or call on (03) 9819 8570.